Baker's Dozen Solitaire
A game of Baker's Dozen - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: To build four foundation piles up in suit, from Ace to King.
- Deal the complete deck of cards to the tableau, forming 13 columns of four overlapping cards each. This can be done in two blocks, as shown in the picture.
- While dealing cards from the stock, if you get a King, place it at the bottom of its corresponding column.
- Start playing any available Aces from the tableau to the foundations.
- When there are no more possible moves, build the tableau columns down, regardless of suit.
- The cards at the top of each tableau column can be played either to the foundations or to another tableau column.
- You can move only one card at a time, not groups of cards.
- If a space is created on the tableau, it must remain empty.
A game of Baker's Dozen in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection