A game of Czarina - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Build four sequences of cards on the foundations.
- Take five cards from the stock pile and place them on the table, forming a cross. The sixth card dealt will define your foundation piles.
- Build foundations up in suit starting from the base card until each pile contain 13 cards.
- In this game, you can play Aces on Kings.
- The cross formed at the center of the table is the reserve,
where you build down,
regardless of suit.
- Kings can be played on Aces in the reserve.
- Spaces created in the reserve can be filled with any available card.
- Only one card at a time can be moved.
- Cards are dealt from the stock one at a time, and can be played either to the foundations or the reserve piles.
- No redeals are permitted.
A game of Czarina in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection