A game of Diplomat - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: To build the eight foundations up in suit from Ace to King.
- This game is played with two standard card decks (104 cards in all).
- To start playing, create eight columns with four cards in each. The cards must all be face up and overlapping (see the above picture).
- Play any available Aces to the foundations.
- The card at the top of each column can be build down regardless of suit. You can move only one card at a time.
- If you create a space on the tableau, it can be filled with any available card from the other columns or from the waste pile.
- When there are no more possible moves among the cards on the tableau, click on the stock to deal cards, one by one, to the waste pile. These cards can be played either to the tableau or to the foundations.
- There are no redeals allowed in this game.
A game of Diplomat in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection