Eight Off Solitaire
A game of Eight Off - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Play all the cards to the four foundations, which are built up in suit from Ace to King.
- From one deck of 52 cards, deal eight piles of six overlapping cards, face up. Cards should be in a horizontal row, as seen in the illustration.
- The four remaining cards will be placed in four of the eight free cells available at the top of the table. These cells can contain only one card at a time.
- Build the tableau down in suit.
- You can move one card or a sequence, as long as there are enough cells for each card of the sequence.
- If an empty space is created on the tableau, it can only be filled with a King, or a sequence starting with a King.
A game of Eight Off in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection