Faerie Queen Solitaire
A game of Faerie Queen - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Move all the cards from the stock pile to the foundations. The end result will be one row of cards from Ace to Queen, and one row of Kings.
- To start, search the deck for one King and place it on the tableau. This will be your first tableau pile.
- Deal cards from the stock pile, covering the first King. Cards must be overlapping so that you can see the card below.
- If you deal an Ace from the stock, place it above the King to start building a foundation pile.
- If the card you deal from the stock is a King, place it to the righWt of the first King, building the second tableau. Future cards will be dealt from the stock to the second tableau until the third King appears.
- You will deal 8 tableau piles in all, one for each King.
- Build the foundation piles from Ace and to Queen, regardless of suit.
- Cards from the stock can be placed either on the tableau or the foundations.
- After you have dealt all the cards from the stock to the tableau, build the tableau piles down, regardless of suit.
- Only one card at a time can be moved.
- A King on a tableau pile is considered an empty space. You can place any card there.
- No redeal is permitted.
A game of Faerie Queen in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection