Flower Garden Solitaire
A game of Flower Garden - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: To build the four foundations up in suit from Ace to King.
- This game is played with one standard card deck.
- To start playing, take 13 cards from the deck, and place them in a column on the left side. The cards must be face up and overlapping. This column is called the "Bouquet".
- To the right of the "Bouquet", create six columns of six cards each. These cards must be face up and overlapping. These columns are the "Garden" or "Flowerbeds".
- Cards from the "Bouquet" may be played either to the foundations or to the tableau.
- The top card of a column can be moved to another column, building down, regardless of suit.
- Cards on the tableau can only be moved one at a time.
- If you create a space on the tableau, it can be filled with any available card from the tableau or the "Bouquet".
- The cards from the "Bouquet" are not replaced when moved.
- No redeal is permitted.
A game of Flower Garden in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection