Forty Thieves Solitaire
A game of Forty Thieves - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: To complete the 8 foundations from Ace to King.
- For this game you need 2 standard 52-card decks.
- Shuffle and deal 10 columns of four overlapping cards in each one.
- Foundations are built from Ace to King following suit.
- Among the columns you can build down in suit.
- The top card of each column can be moved to other column; only one card at a time can be moved.
- If a space is created, it can be filled with any available card.
- Deal one card at a time from the deck to the waste pile. You can play this card to the columns or the foundations.
- No redeals.
A game of Forty Thieves in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection