A game of Giant Solitaire - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: The object of this game is to move all 104 cards to the eight foundations, building up in suit from Ace to King
- Shuffle two decks of cards and deal eight cards, which will form the tableau columns. Any Aces should be played to the foundations.
- Build the tableau piles down in alternating colors.
- The card on top of each tableau column may be moved to another tableau column or to the foundations.
- Card sequences may be moved to another tableau column.
- If a space is created on the tableau, fill it with any single card or card sequence.
- When no moves are possible, deal another eight cards from the stock to the tableau and continue playing.
- No redeals are permitted.
A game of Giant in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection