A game of Golf - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: To play all the cards to one foundation.
- For this game you need a standard 52-card deck.
- Shuffle and deal 5 columns of overlapping cards with 7 cards in each column.
- Only the top card of a column is free to play to the foundation. Moving cards from one column to another is not permitted.
- Deal the first card from the stock to the waste pile. Build up or down on this card, regardless of suit, with any available card from the columns.
- If there are no possible moves, deal another card from the deck.
- You cannot build on a King.
- No redeals.
A game of Golf in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection