Lady Palk Solitaire
A game of Lady Palk Solitaire - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: The object of this game is to build eight foundations up in suit, from Ace to King.
- From two packs of cards, remove the eight Aces. Place them on top of the tableau as shown in the image below. These will be the foundations.
- Deal eight columns of four cards each, face-up and overlapping, from the stock. These are the tableau columns.
- Build down, regardless of suit, among the tableau columns. You can move one card at a time or entire card sequences.
- If a space is created on the tableau, fill it with any single card or card sequence.
- When no more moves are possible, deal one card at a time from the stock to the waste pile. These cards can be played either to the foundations or the tableau.
- No redeals are permitted.
A game of Lady Palk in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection