A game of Maria - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Build eight piles of cards in suit, from Ace to King.
- Shuffle two decks and deal nine piles of four cards each on the tableau, as shown in the image. Cards must all be face up and overlapping.
- Move any available cards to the foundations.
- If moves are not possible, build down in alternating colors among the tableau piles, moving only one card at a time.
- Uncovered cards on top of the tableau piles can be moved to the foundations or to another tableau pile.
- If a space is created on the tableau, it can be filled with any card from the tableau or the waste pile.
- When no cards can be moved to the tableau, deal cards, one at a time, from the deck to the waste pile. These cards can be played to the foundations or the tableau piles.
- No redeals are permitted.
A game of Maria in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection