Miss Milligan Solitaire
A game of Miss Milligan - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Build eight piles of cards in suit, from Ace to King.
- Shuffle two decks of cards, and deal eight cards to the table, face up.
- If any of these eight cards is an Ace, use it to start building the foundations.
- The empty space created can be filled only with a single King or a sequence of cards that starts with a King.
- Any sequence or partial sequence of cards can be moved to another tableau pile, as long as you are building down in alternating colors.
- If no cards can be moved to the foundations, deal one card from the deck to the top of each tableau pile.
- In this game, there is an extra reserve pile for "Weaving"
at the end of the game.
After dealing all the cards from the deck, you can use this reserve pile to place any single card or card sequence from the tableau. If, by building to the tableau or the foundations, the reserve is emptied, you can fill it with another card or card sequence from the tableau.
- No redeal is permitted.
A game of Miss Milligan in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection