Monte Carlo Solitaire
A game of Monte Carlo - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: To send to the waste pile the entire deck in pairs of the same rank.
- For this game you need a standard 52-card deck.
- Shuffle and form a 5x5 square.
- Remove pairs of cards from the square following these rules:
- they must be of the same rank
- they must be side by side or
- their corners must touch
- When all possible pairs have been discarded, move up the remaining cards - in the order they're in - to fill in the empty spaces.
- Fill in the empty spaces with cards from the stock.
- Continue until you have discarded the whole deck.
A game of Monte Carlo in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection