A game of Nestor Solitaire - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: The object of this game is to discard all the cards from the stock to the waste pile, by pairing cards of the same rank, regardless of suit.
- Shuffle one deck and deal eight columns of six overlapping, face up cards per column. Be careful not to place two cards of the same rank in the same column.
- The remaining four cards will be placed at the bottom of the tableau as a reserve.
- Discard pairs of cards of the same rank from the columns to the waste pile. If no pairs are available, see if any card from the reserve can be paired with a card from the tableau and unblock the game.
- No redeals are permitted.
A game of Nestor in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection