Queen of Italy Solitaire
A game of Queen of Italy - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Select a card, then build up eight foundation piles in alternating colors. Each pile will contain 13 cards.
- Take 11 cards from the stock and place them in a row at the top, overlapping cards. This is your reserve. The top card can be moved only to the foundations, not to the tableau.
- Take four cards from the stock, and place them in a row. This will start forming the nine columns that will be your tableau piles.
- Select one of these four cards to be your base card, and place it on the foundations.
- Once you select the base card, deal one card from the stock to each of the remaining empty tableau piles.
- Now deal one card at a time, from the stock to the waste pile. You can build these cards either to the foundations or to the tableau.
- Tableau cards are built down in alternating colors. Kings can be played on Aces.
- An empty space on the tableau must be filled with the first card from the waste pile or from the stock pile.
- Redeals are not permitted.
A game of Queen of Italy in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection