A game of Russian Solitaire - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: To build the four foundations up in suit from Ace to King.
- This game is played with one standard 52 card deck.
- To form the tableau, place one card face up on the left hand side of the tableau.
- To the right of it, place one card face down and five overlapping cards face up.
- In the third column, place two overlapping cards face down and five overlapping cards face up.
- The fourth column is formed by three overlapping cards face down and five overlapping cards face up.
- Add one card face down in the fifth, sixth and seventh columns (see the above picture).
- On the tableau, cards must be built down in suit.
- Every card at the top of a column is available to be played either to the foundations or to another tableau column.
- The peculiarity of this game allows you to move a card to build another column, no matter how deeply the card is buried. All the cards that cover it will be moved along with it.
A game of Russian Solitaire in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection