Sir Tommy Solitaire
A game of Sir Tommy - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: To complete the 4 foundations from Ace to King.
- For this game you need a standard 52-card deck.
- The foundations are built from Ace to King regardless of suit.
- You have four empty spaces to place cards from the deck when convenient.
- Take one card at a time from the deck and place it in one of the four columns. Once you've placed a card, it cannot be moved to another column.
- The top card of each column can be played to the foundations.
- Empty columns can be filled only with cards from the stock.
- No redeals.
A game of Sir Tommy in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection