Sly Fox Solitaire
A game of Sly Fox - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: To build eight piles of cards on the foundations: four up in suit from
- Ace to King, and four down in suit from King to Ace.
- Take one Ace and one King of each suit from the stock, and place them as seen in the picture. These are your foundation piles.
- Now deal 20 cards from the stock, in four rows of five cards each, forming a square. This is the reserve.
- The top card of each reserve pile is available to be played to the foundation piles, but not to another reserve pile.
- If a reserve card is moved to the foundations and leaves an empty space, fill it with the first card from the stock pile.
- When no more reserve cards can be played to the tableau, deal cards, one at a time, from the stock to the reserve piles, until 20 cards have been dealt. You can select in which pile to place each card.
- Once you have dealt 20 cards to the reserve, you can start playing to the foundations.
- When there are no more possible moves, deal another 20 cards to the reserve pile.
- No redeals are permitted.
A game of Sly Fox in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection