A game of Sultan - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Move two decks of cards to the eight foundations.
- To start the game, take the eight Kings plus one Ace of Hearts from the decks, and place them on the tableau as seen in the illustration. These are your foundations.
- Do not build on the King of Hearts that has been placed in the center of the foundation piles.
- Build the other Kings up in suit from Ace to Queen.
- The Ace of Hearts foundation is build up in suit from Ace to Queen.
- As a reserve, to the sides of the initial layout, place two columns of four cards each. Each pile can contain only one card.
- The cards of these piles are available to be played to the foundations.
- When a card from the reserve is played to the foundations, fill the space with the first card available from the waste or the stock pile.
- Two redeals of the stock are allowed.
A game of Sultan in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection