A game of Yukon - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: To send all the cards to the foundations.
- For this game you need a standard 52-card deck.
- Shuffle and deal seven piles of cards as follows:
- on the first pile, one card face up
- on the second pile, one card face down and five cards face up.
- on the third pile, two overlapping cards face down and five cards face up.
- on the fourth column, three overlapping cards face down and five cards face up and so on until the
- seventh column, where you'll deal six cards face down and five cards face up.
- To win this game, you have to free the Aces and build on them up to the King, following suit.
- Among the columns, you can build down in alternating colors.
- When building from one column to another, you can move any face-up card, no matter how deep it is in the column, along with all the cards above it.
- No redeals.
A game of Yukon Solitaire in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection